The wonderful thing about boxing, is boxing's a wonderful thing!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brunswick Stew: Our MMCBBE12 Adventure - The Cooking...

We last left off with the possibility of something tragic about to happen - there was a wild tigs in the woods, and BB3 was heading straight for her!  Did she get mauled or mangled?!  Did she get out of the way in time?!  Were the tigshooicus mauliculi hiding nearby as well?!  Well, read on to find out!

Turns out, the tigster was only hungry for stamps, and I think a salad, so everything was all right once she got some ink on her fingers and some vegibles down the hatch.
"Stamp, stamp, stamp, I tell you!!!"
We spent ALL day Thursday and ALL day Friday out and about getting boxes in the surrounding towns.  And by all day, I mean we didn't get back each day until dark.  And even once we got back, we were still getting boxes, like the nautical series one night, and the nightboxing series the next.  Here's some of what we saw while out and about:
A random LBer on the trails that WASN'T part of TBP!  (tigs'll have to supply his trailname - I'm lousy with names...)
You can tell the coffee hasn't kicked in yet here...
TIGS!!!  Stop revving the engine!!
Time for more salad...
"Stamp, stamp, stamp, I tell you!!!"
"Bubs is laying on the road and I'm sick of his shenanigans.  I'm starting the car..."

I have no idea....


Uh oh!!!  Tigs is on the prowl again!
What will happen?!  Who is she going after this time?!  Is it too late for more coffee and salad?!  Will Guzzy's circus thugs arrive to silence me and try to supress the drama once more?!  Tune in next time to find out what will happen!  Or at least to see some pics of the big event day and our trip home...

;)

4 comments:

  1. You gotta stop telling people about my thugs, or I might have to set them loose on you again. ;)

    Guzzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with that, Guzzy. He doesn't do secrets.
    . . .and salad would be good. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! Not that, Guzzy! Please! I couldn't take another circus peanut!

    And whadaya mean, I don't do secrets?! I didn't tell anyone of my plans to lock you in my basement!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just did. ;)

    Guzzy

    ReplyDelete