The wonderful thing about boxing, is boxing's a wonderful thing!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Little OLT Before We Get Going Again

Yes, yes, yes.  I know.  Things have been waaaay too upside-down this winter.  I expected winter to be slow and steady, leaving me plenty of time for boxes and ltc's and writing and chatting on the boards and creating all sorts of fun stuff for this, that and the other thing.  But, noooo!  Thank goodness I never said I was gonna write every other day or something like that!  (Snicker, snicker, giggle, cough)  So, I'm trying to get back into the transcendental LB state of mind, especially since Weekend at Wakeda will be here soon enough.  I will be posting mucho info about that very, very soon, so stay tuned, but before I do, here are some pics from our last LB adventure, which was back in DECEMBER!  Geez!

We went to O Letterbox Tree down in Bellingham, MA for our second year.  We had a great time stamping, boxing, catching up with old friends and making some new ones too.  OH!  And it finally happened!!!  After over a year and half, it finally happened!!  I got to FINALLY meet the "O Elusive One", FELIXPEZGIRL!!!!!  WoOhOoOooooo!!!!!!  That was such a cool Christmas gift!  And she had this really cool box by her car, that was made from....

What?  You think I'd spoil the surprise?!?  Don't be absurd!  You'll just have to hunt it down for yourself.

Anyway, we had a great time, except for the fact that some wacko was trying to impersonate Krinkly Kris by walking around with a bid red bag handing out animals - it was already after Christmas, dummy!  ;)  Anyway, I didn't get alot of photos, but here they are anyway, and thanks OLT!!

BB3 has always been balancy-challanged.  ;)  Hi Seagull!!

Smokin' boxers...
 
The best dressed boxer there.  ;)

My ol' pals Gargoyle Girl and Graywolfe!!!

We got to meet an alien too - no, wait - a marrtian I think...  ;)
 
I'm sure everyone is focused on the back of Lundy's head in this picture...
 
These two always have some of the biggest smiles!

Look at all the food here - and its all health food too!  ;)

And now look who's raiding the health food!

Most of the group...

...laughin', stampin', havin' fun.

That Graywolfe - one of the funnest boxers I know!

As you can see on GG's head, we did get some snow that day...
Thanks a bunch, J & E!  We had a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. at least I was posting - YOU disappeared! completely! off the face of the earth!! left me hanging, thinking you were DEAD!! didn't even leave a SNAKE behind - it was THAT SERIOUS!! sheesh!!!

    (good to see ya back, bro ;-)

    ReplyDelete